Posted by: cstcoegypt Comments: 0 Post Date: December 29, 2021
8 Zone Fire alarm control Panel Specification
- It is modularized design, the panel can expend from 1 zone to 32 zones easily.
- It has 2 level control mode by a lock
- It has 24VDC and 5VDC power supply output.
- It has FIRE and FAULT signal output.
- It has 2 general sounders output.
- Each zone has 1 circuit detectors input .
- Each zone can be disable by a button.
- It has RESET button to reset the panel.
- It has SILENCE button to stop BUZZER and SOUNDERS.
- It has EVACUATE button to start a manual fire alarm immediately.
- It has battery low protection function, when battery voltage lower than 21VDC, battery will be cut off automatically until the mains power is on.
- It has an optional GSM module for fire alarm by SMS .
|Mains supply voltage||110VAC or 240VAC|
|Internal power supply||27.2VDC|
|Total output current limited||3A @ 240VAC|
|Batteries (Default Configuration)||12V2AH*2-24VDC in Total|
|End of Line device||6.8k Q,5% tolerance, 0.25W (color code-blue, grey, red, gold)|
|End of line resistor value||6.8k 22,5% tolerance, 0.25W (color code-blue, grey, red, gold)|
|Weight (without batteries)||7kg|
|Weight (with batteries)||9.6kg|